Pallet Truck Foot Guardian – Foot Protector
10 in stock
Pallet Truck Safety Footguardian®
Footguardian® is a simple solution to improve safety when using a manual pallet truck/ pallet jack.
On most manual pallet jacks the large back wheels are exposed, presenting a real danger for the feet of the operators and bystanders. Their feet may be rolled over or crushed.
By encasing the large back wheels of the manual pallet jack, this patented safe guard reduces the exposure associated with foot rollover injuries.
Next to this the Footguardian® diverts debris from the pallet truck’s path, giving it a smooth ride.
Why use the Footguardian® device?
- A thick steel plate protects your feet
- Guard has a self-adjusting mechanism
- Conforms to the irregularities and pitches of truck ramps
- Allows mostly a full range of motion for steering
- Reusable and transferrable between most manual pallet jacks
- Prevents unnecessary lost time and lost production
- Offers uninterrupted travel over most surfaces, angles, declines and inclines
- Helps divert debris from the pallet truck’s path